August 12, 2016
In 2009, StructureTec was awarded the Edward Lowe Foundation “Michigan 50 Companies to Watch” designation. This honor serves as a benchmark for future growth and accomplishments.
Over the past seven years, we:
• Expanded our consulting capabilities with the creation of the Pavement Management Group
• Formed a new subsidiary, Building Products Group (BPG), manufacturing and distributing specialty building products
• Expanded our regional footprint with the opening of offices in Pittsburgh and Cincinnati
• Formed Construction Management Services, diversifying our project delivery offerings and enabling us to serve as a construction manager on behalf of our clients
• Executed multi-million dollar projects through Construction Services Group
• Developed structural concrete restoration expertise which contributed to significant growth of The Restoration Group division
• Added two new product offerings, StructureFlex Roof Systems and StructureGuard Fall Protection Systems, to BPG’s portfolio
• Implemented new technologies for building inspections and management, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and mobile data collection devices
In addition to these key milestones we have continued significant growth in revenue and human capital. 2016 marks another milestone in StructureTec history. This year, we celebrate our 25th year in business. As we move forward, we will continue to enhance our capabilities and expand our geographic footprint to remain a “company to watch”.
WHAT WE DO
StructureTec is a building envelope, pavement, and roof consultant specializing in the waterproofing and restoration of existing building envelopes, roofs, pavement and concrete structures.
"We provide the best solutions"