StructureTec Group offers an exciting working environment with people who are passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. If you love a challenge, are a problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment; a career with StructureTec Group might be what you’ve been looking for.
Whether you're just starting out, or are a seasoned professional, StructureTec Group has positions available in many different levels and departments.
Our three StructureTec Group companies offer a wide range of positions in a variety of departments. Whether you're interested in Engineering and consulting, construction services, building products or administrative and marketing, if you're the right fit for StructureTec Group the opportunities are endless.
1. The Work. One of the main benefits of a career here at StructureTec is the variety of work and exposure you will receive to multiple disciplines within the construction industry. In addition, we work with some of the top national corporations and regional institutions across the country.
2. The Opportunity. Our employees are engaged in work that inspires them to perform at the highest level and pursue opportunities for growth and advancement. We provide continuous professional development and training to help you grow in your career.
3. The Growth. We have maintained 20% growth every year for the last 25 years and will continue to do so moving forward. We have expanded our offices to Detroit, Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati, with plans to develop future locations in Atlanta and Dallas.
4. The People. When you surround yourself with extremely talented, passionate, dedicated, and genuinely kind people, we believe you will succeed in whatever you do. We are proud to have an extraordinary team that is constantly pushing beyond the limits to accomplish our overall goals.
5. The History. Twenty-five years ago, StructureTec was founded on quality. Our commitment to delivering quality is what enables us to still serve many of the same national corporations that have been with us since the beginning.
6. The Travel. Our employees have the opportunity to travel to project sites across the United States. With the help of our two corporate airplanes, you can be to the out-of-state job site and back by the end of the day!
7. The Fun. We believe in rewarding our employees for all their hard work and dedication. Whether it's a company BBQ, golf outing, wine tasting, or bowling, we definitely know how to have fun!
Click the link below to browse our open positions. If you don't see a position listed, but are interested in learning more about a career with StructureTec Group, send us an email. We're always interested in meeting new talent.
WHAT WE DO
StructureTec is a building envelope, pavement, and roof consultant specializing in the waterproofing and restoration of existing building envelopes, roofs, pavement and concrete structures.
"We provide the best solutions"